At Jesus’s Lambs at Peace Preschool we strive to:
- help your children to learn that Jesus is their Savior from sin and to open
their eyes to God’s world through Bible stories, prayers, and songs.
- provide age appropriate programs that match the developmental needs of young children.
- include skills which promote future reading and mathematical achievement.
- provide first-hand experiences that enhance each child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and creative development.
- enable the child to experience the joy of playing, working, and learning with other children.
- enable the child to develop self-confidence.
- employ warm and supportive teachers who have education and experience working with young children.
We believe that parents and teachers are partners in children’s care and education.