- To help children learn that Jesus is their Savior from sin and to open their eyes to God’s world through Bible stories, prayers, and songs.
- To provide an age appropriate program that matches the developmental needs of young children.
- To include skills which promote future reading and mathematical achievement.
- To provide first-hand experiences that enhance each child’s social,
emotional, cognitive, and creative development.
- To enable the child to experience the joy of playing, working, and learning with other children.
- To enable the child to develop self-confidence.
- To employ warm and supportive teachers who have education and experience working with young children.
- We believe that parents and teachers are partners in children’s care and education.