How blessed is the man
who does not walk in the advice of the wicked,
who does not stand on the path with sinners,
and who does not sit in a meeting with mockers.
But his delight is in the teaching of the Lord,
and on his teaching he meditates day and night. (Psalm 1:1-2)
Sunday Adult Bible Study meets at 9:30 am in the sanctuary September-May.
- Various topics are covered: Books of the Bible, Topical Studies, Present Events, Cultural Trends, Moral Issues, etc.
- We are currently going through a series on God’s Providence
Solid Grounds Bible Study meets on Tuesdays at 9:00 am.
- This study considers the Gospel reading for the coming Sunday.
- You can also join this study online, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be sent the link.
Moms On a Mission Bible Study meets on Thursdays at 8:30 am.
- This is a women’s Bible study, which covers various Books of the Bible or Topical Studies as they relate to mothers.
- Childcare is provided beginning at 8:10am.
Men’s Breakfast Bible Study meets on Fridays at 6:30 am.
- This is a men’s Bible Study, which gathers around breakfast each Friday morning to discuss Scripture and topics relating to the Christian Life.